About Me

My photo
I like Canada. I like her sky, her moutains, her rivers, her trees, and her people.I came from China,and I like China too. She has long history. From Asia to North America, from west coast of the Pacific to east coast of the Pacific, my life seems landing in a new horizon. I like this horizon, because it is full of annonymous things. I like this challenges. I have confident with my new life!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Banff: A Beautiful Place



"If you never been to Banff, you will never know the beauty and splendor of the Rocky Moutain." A friend of mine once told me. So I decided to go to Banff to view its real landscape.
Last winter, during the Christmas holidays, I went to Banff. It was about 1000 kilometers away from Vacourver,and it deep in the Rocky Mountain. There have a large park named Banff national Park which spans about 66oo square kilometers of valleys, mountains,glaciers, forests, meadows and rivers. When I arrived there, the park covered with snow and ice. The famous Lake Louise locates in the corner of the Banff National Park, and it also covered with snow and ice. Standing under the blue sky, the lake looked especially splendid. At night, I lived in the town of Banff. It was a small charming town, along its main street, there were all kinds of shops. I bought a very delicious icecream which was made by a Dutch man, and I never forget its good taste. I like Banff, and I wish to travel to there again.
Photos from Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I think you must be a professional photographer, aren't you? Thank you so much for sharing the good information about beauty places in BC. I will go there and before that I will ask you about that speciall icecream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful place. Some day I will visit that place with my family.

    ReplyDelete