About Me

My photo
I like Canada. I like her sky, her moutains, her rivers, her trees, and her people.I came from China,and I like China too. She has long history. From Asia to North America, from west coast of the Pacific to east coast of the Pacific, my life seems landing in a new horizon. I like this horizon, because it is full of annonymous things. I like this challenges. I have confident with my new life!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

If You Interested in Chinese Cultrue?

Last night, a friend of mine invited me to attend a seminar which introduced the curture of Chinese. Although I was very interested in variety culture and have read a lot of books, I still find something I haven't known about Chinese culture.The speaker is a Chinese, who has stayed at the U.S.A. for twenty years. He shows interested in culture and religions very much and has studied in those fields for above twenty years. From April 2Th to April 15Th, every evening 7pm to 8:30 pm he will introduce one topic about Chinese culture.His lectures is in English - Chinese bilingual languages. I have no intention to do any advertisement, but I think it is a good thing to us to know different culture. If you have time and interested in this, you can get there at about 6:30pm every evening,there have free dinner for you and your family, there are also provide free child care .The seminar is hold at Sam Yuk culture centre. The location is 1415 Noons Creek Dr. Coquitlam.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Wendy for your good suggestion. It will be interesting I am sure. It is good to know different culture. If you know them, then you know how to have a better communication with different people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi wendy
    i hope that can use this seminar and can recite subjects to us.

    ReplyDelete